Monday 10 November 2014

runDisney Wine and Dine 2014 Expo

The Expo! What can I say? The day started off on a bad note with the New Balance virtual queue website crashing and no one being able to register for the limited edition runDisney New Balance shoes. After that nasty shock, I made the decision to head to the expo early as I was desperate to get my hands on those Cindy shoes! I arrived at approximately 8:15am and the expo opened early at about 9:30. The line moved very quickly and I was lucky enough to get 2 pairs of shoes (Cindy and Goofy) within about 5 minutes of the expo opening.

The Disney merchandise was quite good- I loved the purple Wine and Dine hoodie (although the material has started to go a bit 'bally' already) and I also picked up the grey Wine and Dine tech shirt, plus a couple of pins and a tumbler. I also got one of the I did it shirts, though I thought the colour was a bit ugly (bright/fluoro). I was in the expo quite early and although the merchandise area was a bit crazy, the line to pay moved super fast and I probably was at checkout for less than minute.

The general merchandise at the expo was excellent and I ended up with lots of excellent purchases including: Dr. Kool wraps, KT tape, visors and Bio Freeze.

I then went to packet pick up and I was very lucky as my line my nice and short. I probably waited about 10 minutes, then I headed back over to the merchandise area to pick up my shirt before going home. Some of the other lines were quite a bit longer though and I suspect they may have been waiting longer.

I found the expo to be really well organised and New Balance worked hard to move people through the shoe queue quickly. I didn't wait in line for over 10 minutes for anything and there was a great variety of vendors and lots of interesting products to look at. If I had to pick one negative it would be that the I did it shirt in the women's cut was such an ugly colour- although I am sure there are some people who love it- it just doesn't work for me personally.

Just a few of my expo goodies!


Ash  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment